What sort of problems can CBT help?
- Anxiety and Stress problems
- Panic Attacks
- Phobias (e.g. agoraphobia, social phobia)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Reactions to Trauma (incl. traumatic losses)
- Eating Disorders
- Sexual and/or Relationship difficulties (Couple Therapy)
- Medically unexplained Symptoms
- Poor Anger Control
- Drug or Alcohol Addictions
CBT can be used on its own or in conjunction with medication, depending on the severity or nature of each client’s problem.